Games by Kishor Berde
Games by Kishor Berde
I am a solo indie game developer from India.
A self taught game designer – developer – artist who dived into game industry after graduating in Electronics and Telecom in 2014.
Improved with every game I made, in 2017 my games started getting attention of App Store Teams.
I consider my games as a piece of art and always try to create something unique. I create my games under a title SidKinG, combo of two gamer names.
Apart from this I have worked on many interesting AR/VR projects for marketing media, travelling, educational institutes, IOTs and many more. Checkout biz page to know more… 🙂
What’s cooking in the house ??
I am currently working on TWO beautiful games.. Yeh, TWO Games!! that’s crazy right ?
TWINS is a hand-drawn puzzle-adventure in which you deal with two worlds at the same time!
Twins from peaceful world, who share a unique bond are separated by a celestial event..
One is thrown into the undiscovered, unknown world..
Their unbroken unique bond plays an important role in their escape..
Their reunion process uncovers mysteries of thousand years!
Hey Puppeteer (2022)
It is a narrative puzzler. A game that tells a story with ingenious art and unique mechanics…
A story of four childhood friends.. who gather together for a journey they had planned in old days..
The game progresses day-wise, as in each day has event or activities presented as levels.
Stay in touch to know more about the game 😀
A few things in action
Awards and nominations
- .Connect. “Runner Up – Upcoming Game Awards”, IGDC 2018
- SARKWO “Finalist – Indie Game Of The Year Awards”, IGDC 2019
- Hey Puppeteer “Finalist – Upcoming Game Awards”, IGDC 2020
- DunkerFIGHTS #4 – BYOG, 2018
- “SidKing studio’s upcoming game SARKWO aims to improve problem solving skills ”
– Poonam Mondal,Animation Xpress
- “‘.Connect.’ is a Clever New Puzzler from the Creator of ‘Twins: Brotherhood’ that’s Launching Next Week” – Jared Nelson,Touch Arcade
- “If You’re Into Augmented Reality Games, Check out the Upcoming ‘MovE’”
– Eli Hodapp,Touch Arcade
- “Upcoming ‘Twins: Brotherhood’ is like ‘Kalimba’ Meets ‘Stranger Things'”
– Eli Hodapp,TouchArcade
Stay in touch
Copyright © kishorberde.com