Based in Pune, India
December 6, 2018
Apple App Store
.Connect. is all about joining same color dots together. BUT , it is not your regular color match game! No match 3 or match 4, Two blocks or Twenty, connect them all! This is a game for every one. You can play it in two modes: Brain mode and Relax mode. Choice is yours, play it as a perfect brain teaser or as your stress reliever .Connect. has 170+ handcrafted levels in each mode and over a dozen mechanics and combos to entertain you :)
Journey of this game started on one boring afternoon when I connected few broken match sticks in a unique pattern. Prototype happened on another day with few pieces of board game available at home. My mom and brother played it and they loved it. Soon it jumped into the game engine.. ... and .. here we are now!
- Easy to play (for all age groups)
- Beautiful, clean design
- Two modes. Select one which suits you
- Brain mode : Play smart from very first move
- Relax mode : No worries about move. Sit back and chill
- Over 170 handcrafted levels
- Original music and sfx specially composed to match any mode you select
- Game Center - Leaderboard
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Runner Up - Upcoming Game Awards" The India Game Developer Conference 2018
- "‘.Connect.’ is a Clever New Puzzler from the Creator of ‘Twins: Brotherhood’ that’s Launching Next Week
- Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade
- "Connect: In diesem Puzzle müssen Farben zusammen kommen
- Fabian, appgefahren.de
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About SidKinG Games
HeY, Ssup? I am Kishor. An indie game developer, E&TC Engineer and have never done 9-5 JOb.
Had worked as a freelance game developer for different game studios around the world for over 3 years. Currently focused on developing Best games for mobiles.
My brother, Siddhesh, helps me sometime. We call our team "SidKinG".
We want to give some best games to the world, from India!
Have a fun playing our games :D
More information on SidKinG Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
SidKinG Games Credits
Kishor S. Berde
Game Design, Programming, Art
Siddhesh S. Berde
Game Improvements, Quality Check