Based in Pune, India
December 6, 2018
.Connect. is all about joining same color dots together. BUT , it is not your regular color match game! No match 3 or match 4, Two blocks or Twenty, connect them all! This is a game for every one. You can play it in two modes: Brain mode and Relax mode. Choice is yours, play it as a perfect brain teaser or as your stress reliever .Connect. has 170+ handcrafted levels in each mode and over a dozen mechanics and combos to entertain you :)
Journey of this game started on one boring afternoon when I connected few broken match sticks in a unique pattern. Prototype happened on another day with few pieces of board game available at home. My mom and brother played it and they loved it. Soon it jumped into the game engine.. ... and .. here we are now!
- Easy to play (for all age groups)
- Beautiful, clean design
- Two modes. Select one which suits you
- Brain mode : Play smart from very first move
- Relax mode : No worries about move. Sit back and chill
- Over 170 handcrafted levels
- Original music and sfx specially composed to match any mode you select
- Game Center - Leaderboard
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Runner Up - Upcoming Game Awards" The India Game Developer Conference 2018
- "‘.Connect.’ is a Clever New Puzzler from the Creator of ‘Twins: Brotherhood’ that’s Launching Next Week
- Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade
- "Connect: In diesem Puzzle müssen Farben zusammen kommen
- Fabian, appgefahren.de
- "Unwind while activating your brain power
- Fred, Daikon Media
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About SidKinG Games
I am a 27 year old solo indie game developer from India.
A self taught game designer – developer – artist who dived into game industry after graduating in Electronics and Telecom in 2014.
Improved with every game I made, in 2017 my games started getting attention of App Store Teams.
I consider my games as a piece of art and always try to create something unique. I create my games under a title SidKinG, combo of two gamer names.
Have fun playing my games :D
More information on SidKinG Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
SidKinG Games Credits
Kishor S. Berde
Game Design, Programming, Art
Siddhesh S. Berde
Game Improvements, Quality Check