Based in Pune, India
August 24, 2017
Apple App Store
"Serene!" is a beautiful one touch game with aesthetically pleasing levels made with geometric shapes. Artfully crafted 56 levels shows beauty of simple geometric art and illusions. You control smoothly moving black dot and your goal is to collect color dots in each level. Sounds easy ? Beware of geometric shapes. They form an art, they rotate, they change size and sometime they create illusions too!
Serene! is an improved, most beautiful and aesthetic version of our unreleased game Angular(2014). We started working on "Serene!" when "Twins: Brotherhood" was in last stage of development. Twins is a dark theme game. We wanted our next game to be rich in aesthetics and relaxing as well as challenging. We worked on first few levels of the game and shared it with our friends to get feedback. They all loved it. There was no negative feedback at all :) At that stage "Angular" name was not justifying the aesthetic, smoothly moving black dot with his purple-pinkish trail and overall game. Our friend, Neeraj, suggested a very unique name "Serene" and . . . . . .We came up with Serene!
- Fluid, graceful one touch gameplay
- 7 Chapters. 56 hand crafted levels
- Original music. Headphones recommended for best experience.
- Game for everyone. Smoothly changes from relaxing to challenging mode!
- Support landscape and portrait mode
- Best user experience. No Pop ups and Messages.
Serene! Trailer YouTube
Serene! Gameplay YouTube
Serene! Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nomination for Indie Prize Disneyland® Hotel 2018" Casual Connect USA, January, 2018
- "Nomination for Indie Game of the Year" NASSCOM Game Awards, November, 2017
- "Immer schön weiter nach links… Völlig unpolitisches One-Touch-Geschicklichkeitsspiel ‚Serene!‘
- Habakuk, Rossau
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Kishor Berde
I am a solo indie game developer from India.
A self taught game designer – developer – artist who dived into game industry after graduating in Electronics and Telecom in 2014.
Improved with every game I made, in 2017 my games started getting attention of App Store Teams.
I consider my games as a piece of art and always try to create something unique. I create my games under a title SidKinG, combo of two gamer names.
Have fun playing my games :D
More information on Kishor Berde, our logo & relevant media are available here.
SidKinG Games Credits
Kishor S. Berde
Game Design, Programming, Art
Siddhesh S. Berde
Game Improvements, Quality Check