Based in Pune, India
August 24, 2017
Apple App Store
"Serene!" is a beautiful one touch game with aesthetically pleasing levels made with geometric shapes. Artfully crafted 56 levels shows beauty of simple geometric art and illusions. You control smoothly moving black dot and your goal is to collect color dots in each level. Sounds easy ? Beware of geometric shapes. They form an art, they rotate, they change size and sometime they create illusions too!
Serene! is an improved, most beautiful and aesthetic version of our unreleased game Angular(2014). We started working on "Serene!" when "Twins: Brotherhood" was in last stage of development. Twins is a dark theme game. We wanted our next game to be rich in aesthetics and relaxing as well as challenging. We worked on first few levels of the game and shared it with our friends to get feedback. They all loved it. There was no negative feedback at all :) At that stage "Angular" name was not justifying the aesthetic, smoothly moving black dot with his purple-pinkish trail and overall game. Our friend, Neeraj, suggested a very unique name "Serene" and . . . . . .We came up with Serene!
- Fluid, graceful one touch gameplay
- 7 Chapters. 56 hand crafted levels
- Original music. Headphones recommended for best experience.
- Game for everyone. Smoothly changes from relaxing to challenging mode!
- Support landscape and portrait mode
- Best user experience. No Pop ups and Messages.
Serene! Trailer YouTube
Serene! Gameplay YouTube
Serene! Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nomination for Indie Prize Disneyland® Hotel 2018" Casual Connect USA, January, 2018
- "Nomination for Indie Game of the Year" NASSCOM Game Awards, November, 2017
- "Immer schön weiter nach links… Völlig unpolitisches One-Touch-Geschicklichkeitsspiel ‚Serene!‘
- Habakuk, Rossau
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About SidKinG Games
HeY, Ssup? I am Kishor. An indie game developer, E&TC Engineer and have never done 9-5 JOb.
Had worked as a freelance game developer for different game studios around the world for over 3 years. Currently focused on developing Best games for mobiles.
My brother, Siddhesh, helps me sometime. We call our team "SidKinG".
We want to give some best games to the world, from India!
Have a fun playing our games :D
More information on SidKinG Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
SidKinG Games Credits
Kishor S. Berde
Game Design, Programming, Art
Siddhesh S. Berde
Game Improvements, Quality Check